Many factors influence the hair, such as age, family history, nutrients deficiency, hormone problems. But one of the other important factors is food, as someone said, ‘you are what you eat’ and it is true to many extents. Do you know your hair grows around 0.5 inches every month? It depends on whatever you eat and how you treat your hair. Therefore, you are responsible for controlling your diet to maintain the appearance of your hair. Here are a few foods which help in hair growth. Read more to know about it.
The best foods for hair growth
- Eggs: Eggs are the powerhouse of proteins and biotin, which is required for hair growth. Eating the required amount of proteins helps in hair growth.
- Bhringraj: Bhringraj is the king of growing hair. It is one of the ancient herbs used for growing hair. You can eat bhringraj with your food supplements, or as an alternate, you can buy Indulekha Oil for better results.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes have a great amount of beta-carotene, and our body converts this compound into vitamin A, which is essential for hair growth.
- Avocados: It is one of the most nutritious, healthy fats and delicious food items to eat. It has a huge amount of vitamin E, which is required to promote hair growth.
- Spinach and other green vegetables: Spinach is the greatest food item and a healthy vegetable that has a wide range of nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin c, iron, etc., which promotes hair growth
- Neem: Neem is another antibiotic item and herb used in different food items, which is beneficial for hair growth. Neem has properties to find from fungus and bacteria, and it holds one of the valuable spots in the world of herbs, which promoted hair growth.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is also one of the most essential and used items: vitamins, enzymes, lignin, sugars, minerals, amino acids, and much more, helping hair growth.
The bottom is that it is important to eat healthily and consume all types of nutrients to increase your hair growth, and all the food items mentioned above clinically prove to be the best for your hair and body. Try Bhringraj Oil today!