Cannabidiol, which is popularly known as CBD, is an all-natural extract from the hemp plant. It is the second most prominent phytocannabinoid compound found in this plant. However, it is quite different from THC, which is found in marijuana.
As an active ingredient, CBD is shown to combat and treat numerous ailments.
It can regulate the endocrinal systems, which regulate body functions such as relaxation, eating, sleeping, inflammation, immune response, and cognitive function. This makes it the most important cannabinoid.
According to researches, CBD may be beneficial in the following cases:
- Alleviating anxiety: studies show that CBD has excellent anti-anxiety and anti-stress properties. It can be used in any form to relieve the symptoms of anxiety.
- Improve ability to sleep: Taking CBD in various dosages can help promote quality sleep in insomniac persons.
- Boost immunity: CBD oil and edibles have been linked to boosting the body’s ability to fight bacteria and diseases.
- Relieve pain and inflammation: CBD is popularly known for its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects. In addition, it has proven to be safer than NSAIDs thanks to its minimal and harmless side effects.
- Treat depression: CBD is a mood booster. It helps fight depression allowing the consumer to go about their daily routines without any inhibitions.
Cannabidiol offers maximum nutritional benefits when incorporated with a daily diet. It contains a good balance of omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 fatty acids, essential to general health and wellbeing. It also contains a high level of powerful enzymes, fiber, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, and E.
The compound is also rich in essential minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, and magnesium. In addition, it packs other vital cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and ketones that are all-natural and vital for good health.
So why buy cbd oil from 100% US grown and processed Hemp?
CBD, as said, is extracted from the hemp plant grown all over the world. There is no scientific difference between CBD drawn from hemp plants grown in different areas. However, CBD from the US is considered the best. This is because, at a federal level, the drug is legal, while in some states, it is under legal review. Nonetheless, US Hemp farmers grow this plant following strict rules and regulations.
For one, farmers must be licensed after meeting certain conditions. They are also only allowed to plant up to a certain amount of Hemp. In addition, people with criminal records are barred from growing and processing this plant, reducing illegal products in the market.
Notably, CBD from US-grown Hemp comes in all its organic form. Therefore, chemical pesticides and fertilizers are limited, and processing is also done in highly controlled, food-grade facilities.
All these ensure that the final products presented to consumers are good quality and safe. Without these regulations in place, some farmers would grow the plant recklessly. At the same time, producers would make CBD products without caring how it will affect the end consumer.
The regulations surrounding CBD production in the US also limit the amount of THCs in the products. This reduces the risk of unknowingly ingesting CBD with a high psychoactive effect.
Remember, CBD made from Hemp plants grown in other parts of the world is not all bad. But without laws in place to govern its production, it is easy for unsafe CBD with potentially lethal effects to flood the market.