Bitcoin Blackjack is a game that has been gaining popularity in recent years and it can be found online in various casinos. It’s played the same as traditional blackjack and is equally as fun to play, but there are some important things to keep in mind.
This article will describe what Bitcoin Blackjack is, how it’s played, tips for winning, and some of the best casinos to play at. If you’re interested in playing bitcoin blackjack but don’t know where to start, this article will answer all your questions!
What Is Bitcoin Blackjack
Bitcoin Blackjack is played the same way as traditional blackjack, but it uses a form of cryptocurrency called Bitcoin instead of regular money. The casinos offer games to play with Bitcoin and they will give you an account that you can use to deposit your Bitcoin and play with it.
If you’re new to Bitcoin and don’t have any, don’t worry! There are many different ways to get some for free. You can earn it, buy it from a friend, or mine it yourself. If you choose to purchase some from an exchange like Coinbase, there are a few things you should know about pricing before making any purchases.
How To Play Bitcoin Blackjack
Bitcoin Blackjack is played the same as traditional blackjack, with some minor changes. The differences are:
- The player is initially dealt two cards and has the option to keep one card or discard both cards and receive two more, after which they have the option of discarding another one if they desire.
- If a player chooses to keep their original two cards, they will automatically be dealt an additional card (the dealer will not shuffle).
- Players can double down on their hands for a cost of half of their initial wager.
- Players may split any pair that totals less than 21.
Winning Tips For Bitcoin Blackjack
The best way to think about bitcoin blackjack is as a regular game of blackjack with two additional side bets. This means that you can bet on the 21 and the dealer, as well as the player winning. There are some basic tips for playing this game, which will help you win more often:
- Try not to bust with your first two cards. If you do bust, it’s best to take a hit until you have at least 17 or more points.
- Split any hands with a 9 or lower card in them on an ace if there is an ace on the table.
- The dealer will deal himself one card facedown before he deals the rest of his hand, so keep an eye out for that card!
The last tip is very important and can change things significantly when playing this game because if the dealer has a 10+ card in his hand, he’ll play out all his cards before dealing with another one facedown. This means that he might be able to give himself high enough cards to go over 21 and win even if he busts!